- Insert the affected cutting tip into the acetal insert that fits into the lower member.
- Tighten the lower member into a vice.
- Thread the upper member onto the lower member and snug down to create the seal. Do not over tighten.
- Fill upper member tube port with water and insert the piston.
- Strike the striking surface of the piston with a dead blow hammer once or twice to drive water through the cutting tip orifices to remove blowback slag.
- In the case of working in a combustible area, you should use a dead blow hammer to help avoid sparking.
- After each use, rinse with fresh water to remove any debris, store dry, and protect from contaminants.